Double Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
from Jamiecooksitup.blogspot.com
4 cup flour1 1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup cocoa
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking pwd
3/4 tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1 1/2 cup oil
1 1/2 cup milk
3 eggs
2 tsp vanilla
2 cup shredded zucchini
1 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- Mix all the wet ingredients together in a bowl. Add the zucchini to the wet ingredients.
- Mix all of the dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and stir, just until combined. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Line your muffin tin with cupcake holders (I spray with BAKERS JOY cooking spray. Amazing stuff!) Fill 2/3 way full.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 17 minutes.
| I made mini ones too for the kids I was babysitting. They loved em!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment