Wednesday, August 31, 2011

9 Months!

I am very happy to say that I have a very healthy 9 month old baby! Even if she is petite, she is still growing as she should be! She will be 9 months on September 4. Her 9 month well check up, with our new doctor, went great. She weighs a whopping 15 lbs. 12 oz and is 24 1/2 inches tall! My little shorty! She is still not on the charts for height or weight but her head is 17 1/2 inches, which puts her head in the 75th % for her age. What a cute noggin she has! She has hazel/green eyes, blondish/redish hair and is such a beautiful little girl. She is constantly climbing on EVERYTHING, she loves to pull herself up and walk around furniture. A few days ago she started saying "mama"! When she wants me, she'll crawl over to me, crawl and stand up on my legs and yell "mamamamamama" 50 million times til I pick her up. I love it, it makes me smile every time! She says "baba" but I don't think she knows what it means yet. It's so cute, when she wakes up from her naps she'll stand up in her crib and yell "mama" until I come get her. She sure loves her mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment