Evelette's 1st birthday party was a great sucess! She looked oh so cute in her ladybug dress, ripped and tore open most of her presents, and even ate and did some cake smashing to her ladybug cake! It was my first attempt at decorating a cake, it was hard work and took forever, but all in all I think it turned out really good for my first try! Even if it was destroyed in like five seconds, it was well worth it! :) I get really emotional thinking about the fact that I have a ONE YEAR OLD DAUGHTER, (in 5 days). Time has sure flown and it is quite amazing what a great first year we have had with her. She is such a great, happy little girl. Mike and I are truly blessed to have her as our beautiful little girl. For all you people out there that don't want kids, come see my little baby and trust me, you will WANT one!!! She is such a joy to be around and just brightens my every day.
Evey is so blessed to have such great family and friends who all came to support her for her big day! Here are some pictures of her party:
Tuesday, November 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
take your diaper off let me see what I am going to be playing with soon
ReplyDelete