The beginning of fall has been great, besides my 3 week never ending sinus infection, so far! Evey is still as curious as ever, more and more as she is able to crawl, scoot, climb, walk along things.
She loves to follow me around the house and "help" me organize and clean things. She is such a cutie.
I turned the big 23 on October 23. My family came out to celebrate and I also was VERY, VERY, VERY surprised when I went to answer the door and my two best friends, Britny Burningham, her little boy, and Jamie Hunter, were standing on my porch. I about had a heart attack!!! We had such a fun time together that weekend. I couldn't have asked for anything more than my family and all my friends crammed together in my small house for three days. :) SO MUCH FUN!
Now, just a million pictures of our awesome weekend here in Rangely, CO :)
 |
| Aiden and Evelette had so much fun together! |
 |
| I am blessed to have such a happy, happy baby! |
 |
| My lovely husband got me a wonderful birthday gift, head to toe riding gear! I love it! |
 |
| This is one of Eve's MANY, MANY faces. I am in love with her spunky little personality. |
 |
| Her faces crack me up!! ... much more to come... |
 |
| Cheesin' it for Grandpa Blackwell! |
 |
| The boys going riding, without ME of course... :( |
 |
| Showing off her big muscles! |
 |
| Eve's with Aunt Lelly |
 |
| Goin on a walk! |
 |
| I love this baby girl of mine |
 |
| Of course, the one day I decide to be lazy and not get ready, I have surprise visitors! haha good thing they love me anyways :) |
 |
| Evey loved having his friend visiting for the weekend |
 |
| One of my favorites of the whole weekend, Evey sure loves her daddy! |
 |
| Us girls making some goodies in the kitchen! |
 |
| She loves to eat big girl food! |
 |
| Enjoying me some birthday cake! |
 |
| Our wittle family! |
Happy 23rd to me and thanks for helping to make it a special one for me everyone who came to visit!!
P.S. I have NO IDEA why some of the pictures are slightly to the left or right.... sorry I fail a blogging haha
love the pic of you in jeans on the floor, love to pull those and your knickers off and use my fingers and tongue to make you squeal and buck to orgasm
ReplyDelete