Thursday, November 17, 2011

My Beautiful, silly daughter

This here is my Evelette sitting in a little kids chair at the doctor's office, that was the first smile I had seen all day. She loved sitting in a chair just her size. Poor little sweetheart had high fevers all day and night non-stop for two days. We finally took her to the doctor and found out she has an ear infection. All I can say is I totally know how she feels, I had an ear infection when I was prego with her that lasted a month. I just feel so bad for her because she can't tell me what she needs or what hurts. She just wants to cuddle with me ALL DAY. Which I totally love because she normally NEVER, NEVER, EVER sit still. But I most definitely get nothing done. It is so sad seeing her not herself. Hopefully now that we know what is wrong and have antibiotics, she will recover quickly so she can be happy and healthy for our long trip to Utah next week!


This next picture is a BIG deal for me. . . MY NEW CAR!!!! I never thought we would see the day that we got me a new, nice car. I have had countless crap cars over the years. I am so blessed to have a sweet hubby that provides for us, and makes it possible for me to have a reliable car for Evey and I to do all our driving in. And for those of you that don't know where I live, there is pretty much nothing here in town, so for groceries, errands, doctor's appointments, etc, we have to drive an hour to Vernal or two hours to Grand Junction. So for me to have a reliable car is a big deal for how much driving we do. Not to mention the fact that Eve's carseat literally barley fit in the middle in the back seat of my cavalier. It has so many great features that make my life so much easier, makes trips more comfortable (Plus I can bring WHATEVER I WANT!!) There is lots of room to grow.. :) Nope, I am not prego!!
not a wonderful picture, but shows off my love :) yes I am a bit obsessed. but you would be too if you saw what I have driven in the past!!
These next pictures are just some current pictures of my baby girl
Snarfin' down on a breadstick!

Happiest little girl in the universe

Eating yummy cottage cheese with mommy, she has to be eating EVERYTHING I eat. She is so silly

K I do have to say I have a very sexy husband! I have such a bubbly baby girl. I am a very lucky girl!!

She LOVES trying to crawl onto our nightstands. and when she does she thinks she is SO sneaky!!

My little "helper"

Poor girl had a bad accident, got the humidifier dropped on her head. I really hope it doesn't scar! I love the face expressions she makes-such personality!!

She LOVES visiting daddy at work!

Yep thats right, just chillin', laid back, while mommy shops. I get a kick out of her every second. She never fails to make me laugh!

Her new favorite spot in the cart, sitting in the back, going through all the stuff. haha

Preview of Evelette's 1st birthday pictures, done by the fantastic Kristin Michelle Photography! 
We are looking very forward to Thanksgiving! Hope everyone has a great and safe holiday, stuffing their face!!

No comments:

Post a Comment