Sunday, July 31, 2011

What a GREAT weekend we had as a family!

We started this weekend off with a nice and relaxing afternoon at the park. Evey started crawling a little over a week ago and just loves to explore everything! She was loving the beautiful weather outside.
Look mommy, I'm crawlin!!!
Monkey butt
Coming to get mommy's camera

Cute little fam
"I like to nibble on my feet for dessert! MMMMMM"
Marshmellow Roastin' Time!!!
Waiting for Daddy to get the fire goin'.

I am in love!

Gosh I love this expression!

Cutie pie
Chillin with daddy

"I'm gonna get you!"

Heck yeah, roastin my starbursts! Fav!

This is her new thing, this means she wants food, whatever it is we are eating! SO funny!
Our Evelette loves the park!

Gigglin and smilin like crazy while daddy pushes her :)
She has such a strong grip, loves to hang on things. At least daddy's thinks she does haha

My climbin monkey!

1 comment:

  1. Ah, I didn't know she was crawling!? Not really surprised, I am betting by 10 mo she will be walking. What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete