You are 7 1/2 months old. You weigh 13 lbs. 11 oz. and are 23 1/2 inches long. You are my little shorty, but that's okay because your big, BEAUTIFUL hazel eyes sure do make up for it! You are obsessed with mommy and daddy's cups and wanting to "drink" out of them too. You love licking and sucking on plastic water bottles, (you are sure smart enough to know when there is not water in them, then you want nothing to do with the bottle.) You have the most contagious, high pitched laugh I've ever heard! You are starting to get "shy" with other people, you will smile at them when they talk to you then you hurry and hide your face in your blankie. SO CUTE! You love your baby food- peas, green beans, and applesauce is your fav! You love to eat your feet, wish I was that flexible! Whenever you hear another baby or child cry, you cry. You are so observant of every single thing going on in the room, no secrets when your around. You love to swim, go on walks in your stroller, and do anything outside. You love to sit in your little chair in the garage while daddy lifts weights. You love to move in circles, round and round and round, on your belly. You crawl backwards and do "push-ups" on all fours ... you are our buff little baby girl! (Daddy even made you your own pull-up bar, so funny to watch you do that!) When you toot, you look at me like what was that mommy!?!?, and I cannot help but laugh. You have the most HUGE, open-mouthed smile when I come to get you in the mornings or after your naps, melts my heart. You love to read your new books with mommy, you even help to hold the book, haha which makes for interesting storytime!
You love to make messes and you can hardly crawl yet, and you sure think you are funny doing it!! I am sure in for a treat! :)
I came in your room today to check on you because there was an awful lot of happy noises coming from your baby monitor, and this is what I find!!! I about had a heart attack, my 7 month old baby girl is already pulling herself up in the crib! I guess those pull-ups really are coming in handy haha, time to lower the mattress!!!
![]() |
Love you Evey!!





No comments:
Post a Comment