![]() |
| he he, just a little flashback to my 10th birthday! Me and Brianna :) |
![]() |
| Me and cute little Lelly! |
![]() |
| All of the Fam Damily at lunch! (notice the little booger-picker in the front haha) |
After lunch, Mike dropped me off to get a pedicure. I was So stoked for this, being since I can hardly even bend over, let alone clip and paint my own toenails! It was really relaxing and I enjoyed every minute of it. We went shopping to a few different places and got sick of all the people so we headed home, where my mom and sisters were busy busy making lots of yummy Halloween treats for my aunt Brenda's Halloween party later that night.
![]() |
| Brianna hard at work on her cute marshmellow witches! |
| Me with my yummy ice cream cake. |
| Mike-"whitetrash", Me-"Minnie Mouse", Brent Jr.-"Tin man', Dad-"scarecrow", Brianna-"the Lion", Mom-"Dorthy", Brielle-"The Wicked Witch of the west" |
| I guess my husband thought he was "too cool" or "too whitetrash" or something to smile ha |
| My brother Brandon and his cute family |
| Brit and Bre! |
| Me with my adorable neice Irey! |
| All of the cute prego cousins/aunts! According to my Grandma Blackwell there is "a pregnancy epedemic in our family" haha |
What a great time of year! I just can't wait until next year at this time. I am so excited to dress my little girl up for Halloween!




Looks like you had a very exciting birthday weekend! I love your costume and your families cute themed costumes! He he the nose picker pic was cute ha ha ha. Mike's white trash picture pose is hilarious!
ReplyDeletehaha thanks. yeah it was a busy busy weekend! Irey doing what she does best...haha. Just funny that we were able to catch it on camera like three different times that day. She's a cutie. and Mike....haha shockingly, he fit that costume just right :) haha he was so funny that night.
ReplyDelete