| I LOVE that huge tree in the front yard, great shade :) This is our cute little, humble house! |
| This is me at 27 weeks. |
Life here in Colorado is going great....now that we're enjoying where we're living. :) I am getting very anxious for the next couple of months to hurry up! I have lots of distractions though which will be great, my birthday, Halloween, a couple of baby showers, a cousin's wedding, Michael and I's first anniversary, Thanksgiving and the other holidays. What a great couple of months we have to look forward to! Baby will be here before we know it. I have been able to feel her so much more lately, which I love, I was getting worried there for a little bit. Every Sunday in church, whenever we sing a hymn, she just goes nuts!! Not sure if she hates it or if we have a little spiritual singing bee on our hands! It makes me laugh so hard, people are probably looking at me like why on earth is that prego lady laughing during every song? ha ha She also HATES cold, which I'm sure most babies in the womb do. I was eating ice cream the other day on the couch, I had the ice cream bowl rested on top of my belly, she kept kicking and kicking at it, probably telling me to get that off of her! I would take it off and she immediately stopped, we did that back and forth for a little bit, it was very amusing for me. That was also the very first time that I SAW my belly move because of her moving. It was so incredible.
| I have days like once a week where I feel all day like my skin is literally being pulled and pulled nonstop, making my belly appear even bigger. It's very painful :( This is my baby bump at 28 weeks. |
| 28 1/2 weeks. |
Here are a couple of pictures of the inside of the house. My camera is pretty much a piece of garbage so not very good pictures. If you wanna see better ones, then COME VISIT!!!
| Our living/family room. I am so happy with how HUGE this room is. Good thing, because we have a lot of crap to fit in it!! |
| Dining area and Kitchen, my least favorite thing about this house. |
| The laundry room. Something very dear to me. In our apartment in Bountiful the washer and dryer hook ups were in the kitchen, which we used as lovely counter space! ha ha |
| Second bedroom. |
| Second bathroom. |
| PATHETIC picture of the nursery. I need to get working on it! As of now, its just piles and boxes of stuff :( |
| Our lovely, spacious master bedroom. |
| Our lovely and very unspacious master bathroom. |
I am so shocked that I was able to unpack and decorate almost everything in two weeks! I thought it would take me months. Thank goodness it's all behind me! Now about the nursery......it could use a lot of working on.
No comments:
Post a Comment