Thursday, October 28, 2010

Almost 31 weeks!

So tomorrow I will be 31 weeks pregnant! The third trimester has been really good for me so far. I still can't believe I am already almost there, only 9 more weeks and I get to meet my precious little baby girl! :)
Here are some fun facts about what's going in my tummy right now:
  • She weighs about 4 pounds! No wonder why it hurts to walk haha
  • She is almost the full length that she will be when she is born (16-21 inches long!)
  • Her immune system is almost prepared for the world out here :)
  • If she is going to have hair or peach fuzz on her head when she is born, that is starting to grow!
If you couldn't tell, I am loving being prego (well besides the stretch marks and cyatic nerve issues haha but thats luckily been the worst of my concerns)
I love that my husband can feel her now all the time. She loves feeling daddy's hands. Wish us luck for the next 9 weeks, they are going to go by fast!!

1 comment:

  1. yay for being far along! i love it. at my doctors appointment yesterday my doctor was like so this baby could come in a month! and i was like oh my heck! weird! haha. it's so fun though.
    how are you feeling?!

    ReplyDelete