So update on our house, we weren't able to close on September 14th like we'd originally planned. The day before we were supposed to close, our mortgage agent told us that the previous owners of the house supposedly has a lean. GREAT!! Just what we needed to hear. So we have been waiting and waiting for that phone call to tell us everything is cleared up and we're good to go! But each and every time we do get a phone call from the title company or our mortgage agent, it's bad news. Two weeks later and we've still heard a big fat NOTHING! I'm not sure whether to say getting pissed or just waiting patiently is the answer, but I've tried everything in between and nothing seems to calm me down. haha maybe due to the fact that I am pregnant and have been living in a motorhome with 4 wheels and a steering wheel at the front, going on 4 months now. Each week, literally, something goes wrong with the RV. Not sure if it's our fault these things keep happening or the fact that it's just... old? The most recent problem is that we're out of propane, so absolutly NO HOT WATER, no gas for the stove and no heater. The heater isn't an issue for me, I love it cold, but Mike freezes every night :( well the story really could go on all night but i'll spare you guys the details and stop complaining...
On the other hand, pregnant life couldn't be better! I always imagined being pregnant was going to be great, but I love love love being pregnant. I love feeling the baby, I love seeing my belly move in weird ways and I love talking to my little Evelette knowing that she can hear me! Mike's newest trick, although very funny I think it's a little mean, he will get his hand ICE cold from cold water and put his hand directly on my belly and holy crap does she go crazy!! I highly doubt those crazy kicks are movements of joy, but it sure does give Mike and I a good laugh haha. Poor little girl, daddy's already teasing her.
| I cannot believe how big my belly is growing! Mine is almost as big as Mike's now!! haha jk, it's most definitely outgrown his :) |
| Talk about HUGE!! Being since I don't really have that big of hips (or I didn't used to ha), my baby is showing ALL out front! Pretty soon I'm not going to want any pictures taken of me! |
As of right now, I am almost 27 weeks pregnant. About 3 months left, I can't believe how fast it's coming! The more and more I think about going through labor, I get freaked out, I am very nervous! But I cannot wait til the little one gets here, life will be so much more joyful and my days will be so full I won't know what to do with myself, quite the opposite of life right now. I feel so blessed to have this baby growing inside of me, such a special bond I already share with my child :)
Michael and I have been trying to keep ourselves busy so we're not sitting around bummed out about our house. So last weekend we went to Grand Junction for the day, it was a lot of fun to get out of our dumpy 150 sq ft living space for the day. Mike was extactic about looking at this brand new dirtbike he wants to get. We went to three different places to look at the same bike haha. I wish I had a picture of his face when he was sitting on those bikes, he looked like this little kid on Christmas, it was so cute. After that we went to the mall and some different stores to look at some strollers/car seats and things for the nursery. We ended up just walking around forever, but we still had fun together. :) For dinner we went to this Italian restaraunt, Carino's, that we tried the last time we were in town, I love everything about that place....GOOD GOOD FOOD! My favorite thing there is the UNLIMITED salad and soup for only $1.49!!! haha I love it :)
| My cute hubby at Carino's (my new favorite restaraunt) in Grand Junction. |
Well hopefully by the next time I blog, I'll be in my new house!! Wish us luck!
Hang in there! I can't believe you guys have to deal with this! I am so sorry! I wish we could help. I am hoping you get in there soon or figure out a better solution... like tomorrow, lol! This just means your a very strong person ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks Kys I appreciate it. At least someone thinks so. My hubby keeps telling me that but it's nice to hear it from someone else. Mike and my little Evelette is definitely what keeps me going each day!
ReplyDeleteAnd same for you! I am soo sorry you're still so sick. I hope it goes away soon, at least you have little Irey to 'take care of you'. :)
i hope you get to move to your new house SOOON! you're going to be in heaven there!! Oh my. you're so good britt. i would be so impatient and dying. i can't wait to see your new house!!! you look so cute ps!
ReplyDeletelove.