And if Mike has even commented on how cute some of them are, then maybe they really ARE cute!! haha He isn't exactly the one to comment on my crafts much. But it's okay, I don't blame him much, it's definitely a girl thing!
Here are most of the bows I have made so far! :
![]() |
| This is one of my favorites! |
![]() |
| Don't tell anyone, haha but I took these off of a pair of my sandals. . . |
![]() |
| LOVE this one!! |
![]() |
| These are just two seperate bows I clipped onto that lace headband. |
![]() |
| As you can tell, Purple is my pretty much my favorite color and is definitely being carried over to my lovely daughter :) |












So cute Brittanie! I love them all! Little Evelette is going to be quite the cutie!! You BOTH are and are going to be very stylish :) :) :)
ReplyDelete