Thursday, September 9, 2010

Life is great :) and will be even better in 5 days!!

I don't have much to say right now other than my life is wonderful. I have loved the past couple of weeks for many reasons!
     -I am 24 weeks pregnant and have been feeling the baby kick and play inside of me for a couple of weeks now. I LOVE IT! There is no other feeling like it in the world. I feel so bad though, because I can feel her having a party in my belly at least once a day, but as soon as I grab Mike's hands, she stops. Does this mean that my little girl already has a mind of her own?? haha I am afraid it does. But he has only felt her move once. Oh well we still have many many weeks to go! The very first time I knew that little movement inside of me was for sure her, was when I was 21 and a half weeks along.




24 weeks and 4 days! Boy am I huge!!

Our First 'Family' Picture :)


     -St. George for my brother Brandon's 25th birthday weekend was a BLAST! We were fortunate enough to be able to stay in my sister-in-law's parents house. I was able to spend a lot of time with my beautiful neice Irelyn Jane.  She definitely kept me busy every second I was awake. If I wasn't in her view at all times, she would yell "WHERE'S BRITTY!? BRITTY WHERE ARE YOU!?" haha it gave me a good laugh and definitely made me realize ... I BETTER GET USED TO THAT!! haha. but it's okay, I enjoyed every minute of it. :) She is such a smart little two year old, she even understands that I have a baby in my tummy. She very frequently would come and pat/kiss my tummy saying "I love you Evelette." Such a little sweetie.



She loves her caramel popcorn!

Mini-golfing for Brandon's bday was lots of fun! and of course, I lost. haha

Brands and Irey with the BYU cake! yummm
Irey and Brent Jr.
Sisters just chillin!
Brianna, Mommy, and Lell at Texas Roadhouse!
Me with Grandma and Grandpa Blackwell, in Cedar City :)

 
     -My sister-in-law Kylie is pregnant and is having another baby April 2011! We were all very excited for this news. My little baby will have a cousin VERY close to her age! Too bad we live far away now :( Makes for more exciting visits!!
     -Last weekend, Labor Day weekend, was a wonderful four day break WITH my hubby. He got a paid four day weekend, which is soooo nice!! We went down Thursday night and stayed at my parents house in Springville til Saturday afternoon. It's always a treat to stay with the Blackwell's. There is never a dull moment and that's the way we want it to stay! hehe! We stayed in Bountiful Saturday and Sunday night at Mike's mom's house. We had a good time playing cards, playing with Mike's adorable nephew Xander, and eating lots of yummy food!


Little Baby Xander (Mike's brother David's little boy)! We love playing with this cute little boy when we come to visit.

     -Did I mention that I am 24 weeks pregnant yet!? Which means I am more than half way!!! I am so excited to be a mommy.

The very, very anticipated day has finally snuck upon us! We will be closing on our new house next Tuesday, September 14th and boy am I excited!! I feel like I talk about this too much, but heck I don't flippin care anymore- haha you would too if you lived in a place with 4 wheels and a steering wheel at the front, right!?

No comments:

Post a Comment