Evelette has been very busy lately discovering her hands and the fact that she can hold things all by herself. It's been really fun to watch her, she gets SO excited when you put something in her hands. She is to the stage where no matter what I am eating or holding she HAS to be holding it too. She is silly, she has to mark her territory by slobbering on anything she can get her cute little hands on, and when I say slobber I mean SLOBBER! haha. I just love how curious she is about all her surroundings, watching my EVERY move!
I feel so thankful that I am able to be a stay at home mom so that I get to experience all these little things! Mother's day was such a great day. There is truely nothing better than being a mom and having a wonderful husband who appreciates all I do. I am very blessed to have my wonderful little family!
  |
Mother's day :)
|
Evelette is one lucky little gal, she has the best dad!! He is so loving and takes her around the house with him everywhere. He loves to play with her and tickle her. He sure knows how to make her giggle!
No comments:
Post a Comment