Oh what a fun month it was, she started smiling and becoming more and more responsive to us. So fun to watch her cute little face expressions.
- We haven't weighed her since her two month appointment but I know for sure she is getting big and finally packin on the pounds! She is still only eating 3 oz at each feeding but eating lots and lots more often, some days I feel like that is all I do!
- When she gets excited she stiffens her legs and whole body, stretches her arms clear out to her sides and makes this adorable high pitched sound like she's trying to catch her breath. So funny to watch!
- She absolutely hated being set down and laid down anywhere, she is always wanting to sit up against a pillow or something, doesn't matter where as long as she's sitting up. Evey is always grunting and straining her little head til someone moves her up haha so funny! It's crazy how fast they change when they are this little.
- She ate her first pureed banana and LOVED it! But boy was it a mess!
- My best friend Britny Burningham's little baby boy is exactly one month older than Evey. They finally got to meet in March and they were so cute together!


- I just love my little sweetie more and more every day! I love being her mommy and being able to watch her change and grow!
No comments:
Post a Comment