It's official, Michael and I are having a baby GIRL! And we couldn't be more thrilled and excited! Most of us were just expecting it to be a boy because of the Meinzer genes. BUT I guess I proved everyone wrong, Blackwell genes do have a say he he. We have a couple of names we're thinking of, but nothing totally for sure yet. Best of all, my little girl looks like she is growing and growing and is very healthy, which a mommy always loves to hear. :-)
We had such a great weekend with both of our families. My best friend had her baby shower on Saturday, it was really good seeing her and all my friends together! Baby showers make me sooo excited for my little one. After the shower, Brit and I went on my FIRST shopping spree for our little girl, who is going to be very very spoiled. I also started making some baby bows and headbands, thanks to the help of Kylie, Mommy, and Lelly Bell. As you can tell, I am VERY excited to finally know what the gender of my baby is :)



Ahhh i'm sooo stoked!!! She's guna be a doll!! :) :) :) :) just like her ma ma ;) Cute bows by the way ;) hehe love ya!!!!!!!!!!!!! So excited! :D
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you! I must say I am a tad bit jealous of all the cute girly stuff you will get to do for your baby, I still feel like I need to top Carter's outfit with a decoration of some sort. :) Love your blog by the way.
ReplyDeleteThe "family" blocks are my mom's (I am at her house) and she got them at a craft store in logan, but in south salt lake on 7200 south there is a store called the wood connection (you might know what it is) and they have tons and tons of things like that. If you haven't been there let me know and I will give you better directions, I love that store!!!