Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Bigger and Bigger...

So I am at Barnes and Noble in Denver, Colorado, waiting for Mike to get out of his class. It has been such a nice relaxing couple of days this week. Mike had to come here Sunday-Wednesday for some training for his new job. Paid hotel, food, gas, and a freakin sweet ride. haha It's been pretty fun. I love spending time with my hubby AWAY from the motorhome!! Makes for such a enjoyable time--pretty much no matter what we end up doing. I woke up this morning with a stupid, painful cold. BLAH. Not so fun when traveling back home, going from 11, 000 foot elevation to 4, 000 foot elevation, painful for the ears if you know what I mean.


The drive was so incredible, so beautiful! It rained the whole time, and we were so high that we practically drove right through clouds, it was cool! I definitely forgot how amazing the Rocky Mountains are! Awesome scenery for our long drive :)


Yes, Mike ate this whole Blooming Onion himselft. Ha ha I was laughing at how excited he was to get it at Outback Steakhouse. He would've shared, but I dislike onions very much.

We had such a fun time being dorks in these awesome 3D glasses. For those of you who have not seen Despicable Me, GO SEE IT. We were laughing the whole time! Great, cute movie.


More baby bump pictures... I swear my belly literally gets bigger every day! Fun times.


Boy or Girl?????
TWO MORE DAYS UNTIL I WILL FINALLY KNOW!! :)

1 comment:

  1. You are such a cute pregnant girl! I love your baby bump pics. congrats again :) :) I was excited to see you have a blog, I think they are way fun!! Hope you are doing good

    ReplyDelete