So yes, it is true and it really is happening, I am having twins!!!! Even today when I think or talk about it, it blows my mind. I have sooo many mixed feelings about, but mainly I am just overwhelmed with gratitude and am very humbled that Heavenly Father trusts me with TWO more beautiful little babies to join our family! I know there will be a lot of happy and frustrated tears in the next few years, but I know these sweet souls will add so much joy to our little family and I know that I wouldn't be given this challenge if I could not handle it!
It is crazy how different this pregnancy has been than when I was prego with Evelette. EVERYTHING is different but I am happy to say that since week 10 I have been feeling pretty dang good! I get overwhelmed with exhaustion a lot, which is very normal with twins, but I am dealing with it! Heck what do you expect when my body is working overtime to create two little beauties!? :)
 |
| 8 weeks (excuse the red eye) |
 |
| 12 weeks |
 |
| 16 weeks |
At my 16 week doctors appointment, we found out that the baby on the right is a BOY!! We are very thrilled to be having a little Mikey! The baby on the left we still don't know the sex of yet because it would NOT stop moving, we could barley get a heartbeat of the little wiggler! :) We will find out beginning of May what the other gender is.
No comments:
Post a Comment