Wednesday, January 4, 2012

CHRISTMAS!!!

Christmas this year was so good! We were busy trying to split the holiday between three families, but we were able to spend a good amount of time with each of them. I was so thankful we were able to go to Utah this year to be with family. Last Christmas we had to stay home because Evelette was about 3 weeks old and we weren't supposed to travel with her, due to her being born so early. SO needless to say, all three of us thoroughly enjoyed being in Utah, well besides the fact that Mike has been sick THE WHOLE MONTH OF DECEMBER. He just can't seem to get better, one sickness after another. I sure hope he feels better soon, so we all can be healthy!
This post is mostly going to be pictures, and a lot of them. That's just what happens when you mix Christmas and my mother. :)

Her first gingerbread house. She loved picking everything off.

She is obsessed with candy canes

Meinzer girls

I am so lucky to have these two in my life.




Aunt Tara
Grandma Blackwell with the three cute grandaughters

Temple Square with my family, was fun but freezing! At least Evey was warm!!

She LOVED all the bright lights and the beautiful temple

I loved putting this cute lil Santa hat on her, she loved taking it right off! :)

"helping" to decorate the tree... haha

I love her face expressions!!

Yep, pretty much what our life was for two weeks. LOVED EVERY SECOND!!

Stockings hung with great care :)

First time getting her stocking. All she cared about were the bells on the bottom.


Gotta love the Christmas Eve Jammie's!!

Christmas Eve tradition....of course Mike wins!

Playing shirtless in her new Dino tent!! She loves it :)

Guess this is what I get for asking for a tissue. hahaha

Aunt Brianna.
Hope you all had a good Christmas!
Happy New Year!!

3 comments:

  1. I see a lot of Brent Jr. in her!

    This is Jamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey jamie whats your blog!? You should add me :) brittsyblack@gmail.com
      yeah Evey looks SOO much like brent jr!

      Delete
  2. I love the new family picture at the top of your page and it looks like you did have a fun Christmas.

    ReplyDelete