We went down to St. George with Mike's mom, Melanie, and some of his siblings. I wish we lived closer so we could go to St. George more, I love it down there!! We had a lot of fun playing cards, eating good homemade food, watching movies, swimming, going on walks, eating out, and just being with family! Evelette especially loved playing with cousin Xander! She followed him everywhere and always wanted his toys! She is such a tease sometimes, it's pretty funny!
| Cousins |
| LOVES to play on grass |
| Our cute lil' fam |
| Xander, David and Leslie, Evelette, Me and Mike, Mel, Jordan |
| Xander looking at Evey like what the heck are you doing!? haha |
| cuties |
| Going on a walk, her favorite activity!! |
| Her second favorite activity. She just loves being swung by daddy. |
We were finally able to go to Lake Powell, my very first time! Lynn was able to get his boat fixed after two years and we had a great time down there with Lynn and Lisa! It was in the upper 80s and low 90s the whole time and this was in the middle of September! We sure lucked out with incredible weather and warm water. Evey loves grandpa's boat, except when she has to wear her lifejacket (which is almost all the time haha).
| Sweet Baby Evey being her little cute self |
| Chillin with daddy |
| She has never slept so good in her life than she did on the boat! I was very surprised! |
| She's our little navigator! |
| Our hike to the 'Indian cave drawings and house' |
| Sleeping with Grandma Lisa! |
My little Evey has such a wonderful spirit and quite the personality! I feel so thankful to have such a happy baby! She is now 10 1/2 months old, 24 1/2 inches long and weighs approx. 17 lbs 7 oz (according to our scale at home).
| My little helper |
Her favorites for the month are:
-Pushing her walker toy and cruising around the house
-Saying "mama" and "dada" nonstop
-Loves to read (and smack) books with mommy
-She knows right where the pots and pans are in the kitchen, she pulls them all out and somehow knows to find a spoon in the dishwasher to smack on the pans. She is such a great helper in the kitchen! She has always loved being in there while I'm cooking.
-Evey loves the big bookshelf in our living room and pulling THE SAME book out every time, its so funny
-Her way of giving loves to us is by lightly bonking us on the foreheads, its our little game of "bonkies", I think I love to play it just as much as she does
-Her favorite food is steak
-She loves to play the "talking game", she will yell or squeal and then I do it, and we go back and forth. She gets mad when I don't play with her haha
-Evey is a good finder when we play hide and seek
-She gives her little rattle doll loves every time she sees it
-She loves her new sippy cup
-Her new discovery is the water in the toilet, ewwww. We have learned very quickly to always have the bathroom door shut!
-She is pretty much obsessed with any and every other little kid!! I love how her face lights up when she sees another baby!
| Taking huge bites out of the cucumber! |
WOW! suck my co=k instead baby girl, lovely little warm soft wet mouth sucking me sooooooooooooooo good fill her mouth with c-m, going to be using her p-ssy soon too, I LOVE baby
ReplyDelete