Monday, June 13, 2011

Blackwell Family Reunion 2011

Last weekend was a great weekend spent with the Blackwell family!



The family reunion was held up at two INCREDIBLY beautiful Timberlake Cabins up Heber canyon in Utah. There are always countless memories and laughs that come along with the Blackwell Herd, me included! haha. Mike, Evelette, and I had a very relaxing and enjoyable time, it's always nice to see how my cute and nerdy husband fits in with the group.


There were 4 grandbabies born within 6 months of each other, it was fun finally seeing them all together. And of course, my child was by far the smallest, which is hilarious because she is the oldest!! haha but they were all so cute together.

Evelette-6 months, Ryder- 5 months, Liam- almost 5 months, and Mia- 4 months

There were lots of fun activities each day for everyone to do. The second day we had a BBQ, played volleyball, played on the swings and playground, played tether ball, and then had a really fun fire with campsongs and stories! :)
Evey holding on tight on the teeter totter.
Brianna dominating at volleyball!
Daddy and Evey sittin around the big campfire!

Grandma Blackwell and Evey singing campfire songs with everyone!
 The third day most of the crew went to Soldier Hollow and ran a 5k, (I won't lie, I walked the whole thing haha). It was so beautiful and the weather was perfect! The whole family got to see how out of shape I am haha but I had fun pushing sleeping Evelette in the stroller the whole time.
Everyone that ran/walked the 5k!
Grandpa Blackwell and Evey at the finish line! She wasn't too happy about being woken up by all the cheering! haha

What a fun weekend we had and what a blessing it is to have such a wonderful family to share all these great memories with! Can't wait until the next Blackwell Reunion!

No comments:

Post a Comment